Wellway Accountants was founded by Richard Thompson in 1994. The business is based in Morpeth, Northumberland, in the North East of England, and combines the expertise of financial advisers and accountants to ensure that we can tailor the most effective business/financial plan for each client.
Our mission is to support you in running your business successfully!
We have five core values on which our business is based:
- Quality. We aim to provide high quality services to our clients to maximise the value they receive from their relationship with us.
- Proactive support. We actively seek ways to work with our customers to support them in achieving their business objectives.
- Trustworthiness and integrity. We will act with utmost integrity in all our dealings to maintain relationships of trust with our clients.
- Team spirit. We believe in the power of teams working together with a common purpose to achieve great things. We encourage a positive work ethic and supportive work environment, which enables us to maintain high levels of quality in the services we provide.
- Continuous learning and development. We invest in continuous training and development for each member of the team in order to maximise job satisfaction and provide an outstanding knowledge and skill base for the company and our clients.